Business Development Manager- Manchester £50k OTE
Business Development Manager- Manchester
£35,000-£37,000 + benefits (£50k OTE)
One of the UK's largest Air & Water Hygiene Consultancies are now looking for a Business Development manager to grow their Business in the North of the Country.
The company are well established in the South of the country and are now looking for a confident & highly skilled Business Development Manager to source new Business in the North West, North East & North of the nation. The company house one office and all their staff work remotely on exciting projects in the commercial & industrial sector-one of their biggest being the HMP Prison contract.
The role will include selling a full range of Water Hygiene & Air Hygiene Services i.e.; Legionella Risk Assessments, Tank Cleans/Chlorinations & Ductwork cleaning/installation- this will be achieved by focusing primarily on new business 80% & 20% existing accounts.
- Implementing a sales strategy in association with pre-agreed sales targets to realise personal and company budgets.
- Attend monthly company sales meetings with sales reports compiled of sales budgets, targets, prospective sales etc.
- Maintain CRM base
- Prepare and follow up all quotations and enquiries within an agreed timeframe to secure business.
- Upload everything to system to ensure works are undertaken this includes; cost sheets, work request forms, and any other additional information, site drawings or sketches etc.
- Liaise with the operations team responsible for the works to ensure the smooth running of individual jobs and provide continuous support and assistance wherever necessary.
- Complete customer pre-qualification questionnaires including any necessary supporting documentation, and complete tenders and ensure customer contracts are negotiated and reviewed annually as required.
The ideal candidate will have proven sales experience along with;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience creating patch, developing territories, achieving sales targets in a business to business field sales role.
- Strong working knowledge of Water Hygiene / Water treatment in the Facilities Management and Building Services Sector
- At least basic knowledge of Air Hygiene / Ventilation engineering and systems
- Ideally have a background in Science (educated to degree level- this is not essential).
The company offer a generous salary package including a basic salary up to £37,000 depending on skillset & experience with £50,000 OTE in first year.
- Private health care
- Life insurance
- Company Shares
- Company car
- Exceptional holiday allowance
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to guide one of the fastest growing Water & Air Hygiene Consultancies into further success, call EVA on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk.