M&E CAD Technician
M&E CAD Technician - Perm - £25-30k - HVAC Contractor
Your new company
Derby based M&E Contractor who operate across the UK working for a variety of Blue Chip Clients in the Commercial and Residential Sectors. Increased workload has opened up a position for a Mechanical CAD Technician to join their design team
Your new role
Recent growth and plans for expansion has created a vacancy for a Mechanical CAD Technician to join their team. You will be required to work closely with design engineers and project managers, creating high quality mechanical services drawings from engineer's designs in AutoCAD. This will involve drafting Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and public services onto architectural drawings. Coordination of M&E services will also be required.
Recent clients have required projects in Revit MEP so any experience in this software would be advantageous however training can be provided.
What you'll need to succeed
- AutoCAD experience essential
- At least 2 years working in a building services consultancy or contractor
- Experience producing mechanical services (HVAC) drawings
- Produce related 2D CAD drawings using the design package AutoCAD.
- Experience of Revit MEP is desirable
What you'll get in return
- £25,000 - 30,000
- Company Pension
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity to train in Revit MEP
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097