Junior Mechanical Engineer - Prestigious M&E Main Contractor
We are currently looking for a Junior Mechanical Engineer for our clients prefabricated project based in Coventry. This role requires you to coordinate the technical design with the on-site installation through to the successful commissioning ensuring that the company process vision, mission and values are fulfilled.
- Ensuring that the technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquires though requisitioning and monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit train.
- Attend and record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored and maintained within the overall construction programme.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site.
- Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover.
- Monitor and record progress on site against the construction programme.
- Degree Qualified in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2-4 years experience working in a similar position.
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering.
- Commercial understanding.
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures.