Building Manager - Hull Based
Your new company
Hays Construction & Property are delighted to be working a very established construction business who has a very diverse portfolio of projects in their pipeline
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Building Manager will cover 2 of their Hull based Health Centres and will have overall responsibility for maintenance, porterage, daytime spot cleaning and tenant coordination for the whole facility. The Building Manager will also ensure that all services are provided to a consistently high standard and assist the Facilities Management team in all areas required to meet the needs of both the business and the client. The Building Manager will need to work flexibly to meet the needs of the team and may be required to take part in the out of hours on-call rota system.
What you'll need to succeed
- A satisfactory Enhanced DBS (criminal background) check
- Full Driving Licence, valid in the UK and own transport
- Have a proactive attitude towards maintaining the facility at a world class quality level
- Hold excellent communications skills and the ability to liaise with Tenant Groups & subcontractors
- Have a trade background or good practical core skills together with previous maintenance experience
- Have a flexible outlook towards hours worked (some out of hours working may be required)
- Have working knowledge of current Health and Safety practice
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and bonus opportunity
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.