Junior Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC)
Junior / Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer - HVAC - Nottingham M&E Consultancy - £25-35k
Your new company
Hays Building Services are currently working in partnership with a Nottingham based M&E design consultancy who are looking for a Junior / Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
They have vast experience in Health, Education, Commercial and Infrastructure projects with over 50 years of company expertise to call upon. They are very well versed to working at all levels of the supply chain including Local Authorities, Architects, Main Contractor and Sub Contractor organisations.
Your new role
You will support the Senior Engineer on the design of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning for a wide variety of projects. The Mechanical designer must ensure that designs are produced in line with the final design specification agreed between the client. You will be responsible for creating mechanical services drawings in AutoCAD, engineering calculations in Hevacomp, attending client meetings / site surveys.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC/HND in Mechanical / Building Services Engineering
- At least 1-2 years' experience in Building Services
- You will need an excellent understanding and knowledge of mechanical systems (HVAC ) with a history of experience in the appropriate disciplines
- AutoCAD, Hevacomp / IES software experience
- Full understanding of current British Standards and associated Legislation
What you'll get in return
- £25,000 - 35,000
- Company Pension
- Private medical (after probation)
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Support from a team of Chartered Engineer's
- Opportunities for progression through training / development
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097
Apply for Junior Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly