Junior Electrical Engineer - Prestigious M&E Contractor
We are currently looking for a Junior Electrical Engineer for our prefabricated project based in Coventry.This role requires you to coordinate the technical design with the on-site installation through to the successful commissioning ensuring that the company process vision, mission and values are fulfilled.
The successful candidate will join a successful team and will have the opportunity to work on the project from an early stage.
- Support the Lead Engineer
- Liaise and co-ordinate with clients other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues,
- Engage in Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the production of information including, design development, construction details, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc,
- Engage in services co-ordination exercises and solve co-ordination issues,
- Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, marketing and construction teams,
- Ensuring that the technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site.
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2-4 years experience working in a similar position
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering
- Commercial understanding
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures