Mechanical CAD Technician
2 days left
- Job Type
Your new company
Leicester based M&E Contractor who operate across the UK working for a variety of Blue Chip Clients in the Commercial and Residential Sectors. Increased workload has opened up a position for a Mechanical CAD Technician / Designer to join their design team.
Your new role
Recent growth and plans for expansion has created a vacancy for a Mechanical CAD Technician / Design Engineer to join their team. You will be required to work closely with design engineers and project managers, creating high quality mechanical services drawings from engineer's designs in AutoCAD. This will involve drafting Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and public services onto architectural drawings. Coordination of M&E services will also be required. Ability to perform mechanical calculations (flow rates, heat loss etc.) would be beneficial.
What you'll need to succeed
- AutoCAD experience essential
- At least 2 years working in a building services consultancy or contractor
- Experience producing mechanical services (HVAC) drawings preferably for large residential developments (student accommodation, apartment blocks, hotels etc)
- Produce related 2D CAD drawings using the design package AutoCAD.
- Design experience preferred
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Mechanical CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly