Main area: Estates
Grade: Band 4
Job ref: 387-TS-3015-LS
Site: University Hospitals Bristol NHS Trust
Salary: £23,427 - £26,640 pa pro rata
Closing: 10/12/2018 23:59
Hours: 37.5 Hours over 4 days (Day Shifts 0700 – 1700 or 1100 – 2100 Hrs).
Rate of Pay: Agenda for Change Band 4 - £23,427 - £26,640 per annum pro rata basic, plus unsocial hours payments on evenings, weekends & bank holidays.
The Estates Maintenance Department at University Hospital’s Bristol NHS Trust has had an exciting opportunity arise for an experienced Mechanical/Plumbing skilled tradesperson based at the Bristol Royal Infirmary. The post holder will take part in a 24/7 emergency rota, and will work rotating shifts over 4 days per week i.e. 0700 – 1700 hrs or 1100 – 2100.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of maintaining a wide variety of plant and equipment, including air handling plant, water treatment regimes, steam and water distribution services and draining systems.
- A City & Guild Mechanical/Plumbing qualification at Level 3 or equivalent
- Have a desire to work in a large healthcare environment
- A flexible attitude to work
- A current UK driving licence
In return for the ideal candidate, we will offer:
- Further training opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge as a qualified tradesperson
- An attractive salary of £23,427 - £26,640 per annum basic + unsocial hours payments for evening and weekend working
- Access to a multitude of national leading discounts in shopping, holidays & insurance
- 27 days + bank holidays annual leave, rising to 29 days and 33 days after long service.