Purchase Ledger - London - £30k
Purchase Ledger London £30k
About the Client: A well-known and highly respected sub contractor throughout the South East who have been established for over 50yrs now. They work mainly within the Commercial & retail Groundworks sectors of industry and a little on the Residential side. They also have their own specialist remediation and plant divisions. Turnover this year is expected to be £130m and growing next year and they take on projects from £500k to £15m typically.
Duties will include:
- Inputting and logging a lot of invoices on a daily basis.
- Reconciling statements on a monthly basis.
- Dealing with queries from suppliers.
- Making monthly supplier payments via BACs and cheque.
- Solely looking after our sister company supplier monthly accounts, under my supervision.
- Ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate will have:
- Someone who is a team player and isn’t afraid to step outside of their role if needs be. Maybe to cover reception or something similar
- A good general knowledge of all payroll aspects
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, within keen eye to detail
- Self-motivation and the ability to adapt to the new role requirements with ease
- Proactive and flexible approach, with a willingness to undertake all tasks required of the role
- Professional telephone manner
- The ability to multi-task as this will be a very busy role.
Ability to prioritise work load is essential
About the Benefits: You have the opportunity to progress and develop with a growing contractor in London. In addition you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits.