Trainee Health & Safety Advisor
Trainee Health & Safety Advisor North West London £25-27k
About the Client: Our client have established themselves as Specialist Groundworks Subcontractor. A company that has a turnover of £30m and work on packages ranging from £1m to £5m within Groundworks.
About the role: This is an ideal opportunity to kick start your health and safety career. You will be assisting the sole health and safety Manager within the business who needs assistance from an admin side and also to cover sites. This is a new role for the contractor due to tender success.
About the candidate:
· You must hold NEBOSH certificate.
· Site experience desirable but not essential.
· Open to trades or admin background.
· Motivated to have a Health and Safety career.
· Must be open to taking direction and learning from the Health and Safety Manager.
· Continued professional development is essential.
· All training and professional certificates will be provided by the contractor.
About the Benefits: Excellent opportunity to kick start your health and safety career. You will be working with a well-known Health and Safety Manager from industry. You will receive excellent training and development opportunities as well as very competitive salary.
Apply for Trainee Health & Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly