Senior Commissioning Manager - M&E Contractor
Our client - We are currently looking for an experienced Mechanical Commissioning Manager for one of our Commercial projects in West London.
We are an internationally recognised mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering contractor. We have a well established presence in Ireland, the UK and Northern Europe, working with excellent clients across various sectors such as Datacentres, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial.
- Manage, co-ordinate and plan commissioning activities, problem solving, implement plant safety measures and plant documentation
- Confer with internal / external parties with respect to project and/or engineering issues
- Perform project work within defined standards, guidelines and client specifications
- Review the control and instrumentation including the auditing of protection systems for compliance with international codes
- Review and approve commissioning dossiers, OQ protocols and OQ reports
- Ensure all commissioning and validation documentation is completed in accordance with Project standards
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in instrumentation and controls is desirable
- Proficient in MS Applications
- Ability to problem solve and work with colleagues from other engineering disciplines
- Good communication skills and team-working capabilities
- Ability to work under time constraints and adapt to change