BIM Lead / Manager (MEP)
Your new company
A leading Mechanical & Electrical contract are looking for a National BIM Lead / Manager to be based in their Northampton offices. They work on a variety of prestigious multi-million pound projects across the UK.
Your new role
- Lead national BIM strategy for the organisation
- Lead Project BIM coordinators / Revit Technicians and CAD staff
- Liaising and coordinating with Engineers, Design Teams and 3rd party contractors.
- Working with the BIM Manager to develop the project program and BIM delivery strategy.
- Chair Weekly Coordination Meetings and Breakout Workshops with Engineers, Design Teams and 3rd party contractors, compiling minutes and action items from this sessions and follow-up.
- Development of BIM Standards throughout the business (multiple offices)
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Lead BIM Coordinator Role, managing workload and tracking progress on projects.
- Good understanding of BIM levels
- Proficiency using AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks and MagiCAD
- Proven ability / experience of 3D coordination of Mechanical & Electrical services
- Proven ability / experience of creating 2D construction issue drawings.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Private health insurance
- 25 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Company profit related bonus
- Childcare vouchers
For more information please contact Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097