Mechanical CAD Engineer / Draughtsman (HVAC)
6 days left
- Job Type
Mechanical CAD / Revit Technician for a Leicester based building services contractor - £25-35k
Your new company
Leicester based M&E Contractor who operate across the UK working for a variety of Blue Chip Clients in the Commercial and Residential Sectors. Increased workload has opened up a position for a Mechanical CAD Technician / Designer to join their design team.
Your new role
Recent growth and plans for expansion has created a vacancy for a Mechanical CAD & Revit Technician / Design Engineer to join their team. You will be required to work closely with design engineers and project managers, creating high quality mechanical services drawings from engineer's designs in AutoCAD and Revit.
This will involve drafting 2D/3D models of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and public services onto architectural drawings. Coordination of M&E services will also be required. Ability to perform mechanical calculations (flow rates, heat loss, pipe sizing etc.) would be beneficial.
What you'll need to succeed
- AutoCAD experience essential
- Revit MEP experience would be beneficial
- At least 2 years working in a building services consultancy or contractor
- Experience producing mechanical services (HVAC) drawings preferably for large residential developments (student accommodation, apartment blocks, hotels etc)
- Produce related 2D CAD drawings using the design package AutoCAD.
- Design experience preferred
What you'll get in return
- £25,000 - 35,000
- Company Pension
- Private healthcare after probation
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
For more information, please call Ben Fox 0116 253 8097
Apply for Mechanical CAD Engineer / Draughtsman (HVAC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly