Water Hygiene Engineer- Bristol £17,000-£23,000 + BENEFITS
Water Hygiene Engineer- Bristol
£17,000-£23,000 + BENEFITS
One of the UK's leading Water Hygiene specialists are expanding their team in the West Midlands with the need of multiple engineers to join them due to large contracts recently being signed!
The company pride themselves on their highly skilled, ambitious team and want others to join them with their growth. They offer their services within legionella control, air quality management & industrial cleaning.
They are looking for Water Hygiene engineers who have Air Hygiene experience or whom are keen to learn and perform a multiskilled role.
- Strong knowledge of ACOP L8 & other water hygiene industry legislation
- Full UK driving license
- Good verbal & written communication
- Flexibility to work occasionally work away from home/nationally
- Ability to lead less senior/experienced engineers
- Tank cleans/disinfections
- TMV checks
- Air & Water Monitoring/Sampling
- Remedial works.
- Ductwork Cleaning
- Producing detailed reports
- Representing the company whilst on site
- Liaising with clients
If you are looking for an opportunity that offers fantastic benefits including company vehicle, laptop, phone, pension and generous basic salary, call EVA on 0121 442 0645 or send your CV to Eva.Holloway@Penguinrecruitment.co.uk for consideration.