Commissioning Manager for Leading Technical M&E Main Contractor
A good knowledge of the industry and will ideally have experience across a variety of sectors including health, pharma, education, commercial and industrial.
- In depth understanding and knowledge of Heating, Chilled, Public Health systems, Ventilation systems.
- Familiar with Control systems and interfacing requirements.
- Capable of understanding , reviewing and commenting on Descriptions of Operations, logic diagrams and control commissioning / handover.
- Familiarity with Fire Control, Smoke Ventilation and other emergency systems and interfacing requirements.
- Able to review, understand and implement testing on cause and effect matrices
- Implementing project commissioning strategy
- Capable of doing Design and construction commission ability reviews
- Able to produce Commissioning Protocols and execute them.
- Able to review and comment on Commissioning Method Statements
- Preparation and monitoring of project commissioning programme ensuring correct sequence and logic
- Produce monthly commissioning progress report for each project
- Attend meetings as required and issue minutes of meeting.
- Installation Inspections (Commissionable / QA)
- Manage the testing, pre-commissioning, commissioning process of major systems including sub-contractors.
- Manage the flushing and water treatment activities to the BSRIA and BG standards; approving third party protocols and witnessing their execution.
- Capable of producing and executing FAT and SAT protocols as well as understanding, reviewing and commenting on third party FAT and SAT protocols as well as witnessing their execution.
- Provide pro-active leadership of all on site Dornan subcontractors commissioning teams to ensure timely diligent & logical commissioning progress.
- Manage and closely coordinate with the construction team in the delivery and monitoring of the works by the sub-contractor and their specialist.
- Witnessing off site and on site testing and commissioning
- Monitoring and reporting of commissioning process.
- Monitoring / tracking of testing and commissioning documentation
- Liaise / coordinate with consultants, local authorities and client representatives to ensure timely sign off of all relevant systems.
- Collate all necessary project completion certificates made ready for Practical Completion application and local authority certificate for occupancy
- Management of the Client Familiarization and Training
- Management of the soft landing and seasonal commissioning process
- Identification and resolution of any issues with post-handover commissioning.
- Provide technical support to project team
- Capable of producing detailed commissioning activity schedules
- Clear understanding of ATP process
- Proactive approach and problem solving / initiative is key for the role.
- Experience commissioning Air and Water Systems
- Knowledge of CIBSE Commissioning codes
- Knowledge of BSRIA Commissioning guides
Apply for Commissioning Manager for Leading Technical M&E Main Contractor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly