This job is no longer available
Technical trainer job description
1. Ensure that Speedy customers are trained to a high standard in the disciplines required for their job roles
2. Take part in training work stream meetings to develop new training needs identified within the company
3. Ensure that all training course paperwork is up to date, correctly completed and returned to the support team within required time frame.
4. Ability to develop new training courses in line with business/customer needs
5. Attend personal training courses required to further knowledge and skills required for the position of Consultant Technical Trainer.
Customer satisfaction scores via evaluation sheets. (80% average target)
Performance monitored via 3 monthly Observation
Paperwork quality monitored via monthly audit
Essential: PASMA, IPAF,
A team player with excellent interpersonal, organisation and communication skills, you will demonstrate an appreciation for maintaining high customer services standards and be able to work well under pressure. You will maintain Speedy values and will be flexible with the working and travel requirements of this position. You will need to demonstrate knowledge and experience in the range of equipment offered by Speedy and depot processes. Flexibility is essential to this role.
Desirable : SSSTS, SMSTS, PTLLS