This job is no longer available
Heating & Renewables Training Manager required by a leading heating company. You should be prepared to work throughout the UK, and ideally be based in the midlands.
For over 50 years, our client has been at the leading edge of research and development in the heating sector, and have a reputation for; high quality, high energy efficiency, low emissions, and good reliability. They also have a fantastic range of renewables as part of their range.
Working within their training team, you will carry out:
1. Techncial training on heating and renewables products to customers and staff.
2. Develop training courses to ensure relevancy and competitive edge
3. Develop training centres to ensure they can hold a leading edge training centre with all the relevant equipment.
4. Work in a range of our clients training centres and customer premises across the UK.
5. Develop your knowledge of industry regulations and equipment performance and application.
1. Some coaching or training experience of Gas Engineers
2. A significant level of experience of being either a Gas Service/Breakdown Engineer or a Gas Install Engineer
3. First class abilities at speaking and presenting and bringing technical information to life, and making it interesting.
The salary is approx £30,000 to £34,000 depending on experience. Other benefits are a car, a good pension , up to £7K bonus and 25 days holiday.
You should be based in the Midlands or Yorkshire area. This is a floating role working out of a number of training centres across the UK. This will involve working away from home for the majority of the week. Expenses are paid upfront.
Relevant Cities & Counties: Northampton, Leicester, Warwick, Daventry, Kettering, Bedford, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, Peterborough, Nottingham, Derby, Birmingham, Stoke-on-Trent, Sheffield, Leeds, Wakefield, Lincoln, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire,Worcestershire, Staffordhsire, South Yorkshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire.
Relevant Job Titles Gas Trainer, Gas Assessor, Gas Training Advisor.