This job is no longer available
As Divisional Head you will have full operational and commercial responsibility for multiple contracts across the Midlands region.
The delivery of these projects on time and budget is critical to the ongoing development of the organisation within the sector as is the ability to manage people, process and performance.
You will be tasked with ensuring teams deliver new and ongoing projects for a multiple of clients in the specific timescales set out.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A proven track record in operational management within Mechanical and Electrical projects in the Social Housing sector.
- Full P + L responsibility.
- The ability to deliver a range of projects in the Social Housing sector on time and within budget.
- First class communication and inter-personal skills.
- A demonstrable background in the management, development and the leading of teams.
- The personality and presence to represent and develop the business within the region.
- The ability to develop and maintain key account relationships.
- Full working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- Commercial acumen.
- Experience of reporting into Board members.
Our client is a leading presence in the Social Housing sector within the region.
Excellent remuneration, package and opportunity.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPCQ13212480
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.