This job is no longer available
Senior Employers Agent - Residential New Build
Due to additional working within their residential division a multidisciplinary consultancy with a good UK heritage and client base is looking to bring into their South London office a Senior Employers Agent to lead their team.
£40,000 - £50,000 + Car allowance + Benefits (depending on level)
The Senior Employers Agent will be managing a team of circa 3 people on social housing new build projects valued between £1 million and £30 million. Projects will include taking high profile schemes of up to 400 units from pre-planning and design through to completion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Initial site appraisals and feasibility studies.
- Preparing budget costings for preferred scheme proposals.
- Accepting the client brief, selecting and working with designers/architects, engineers and contractors.
- Holding Design Review Meetings and monitoring adherence to quality, programme and budget.
- Writing Employer's Requirements, preparing contracts, contractor selection and reviewing and advising upon tenders.
- Safeguarding Employer's interests for works on site.
- Agreement of final accounts with main contractor.
- Monitoring of defects liability periods and rectification.
- BSc (Hons) in Surveying or relevant subject
- Good experience within the Residential Employers Agent role
- Knowledge of OJEU procedures, planning and associated Section 106.
- Sound knowledge of JCT and PPC forms of contract.
- Awareness of Health and Safety and CDMc requirements.
For further information on this opportunity and to apply for the position please send your CV through to email@example.com or call me on 02074782500 to discuss the opportunity further. Reference 1055000.