Electronics Research and Development Engineer - North West
Ref 873: Graduate Electronics Research and Development Engineer required to join a leading heating company to research, develop and test control technologies. This role is at the forefront at the effort to reduce carbon emissions.
This company is at the forefront of their sector with a true international presence. They take R&D seriously and have a leading range of products. This role role plays an important part in keeping our clients products highly competitive.
Focusing on controls for heating and renewables products, the role involves:
1. Researching the products and components. This will involve some development work and project management activities.
2. Make sure the products meet relevant legislation.
3. Help in approving the product design, by developing test and research programs.
4. Test the reliability and life span of the products.
More generally the role could be summarised as being 50% project management, and 50% hardware and software design. There will be more of a focus on software design and development, than hardware.
1. The job holder must possess an electronics qualification to degree/HND/HNC level, or equivalent experience.
2. Hard working.
3. Evidence of being able to run projects.
4. Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential as the role involves co-ordination with other departments.
5. Ambition to progress career and evidence of career progression to date.
INDUCTION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
They are very keen to recognise employee's aspirations. They set a personal development plan to improve and increase your contribution to the business.
Basic £20K - £25K p.a. maybe more for an exceptional candidate
A good pension,
25 days holiday
Suitable areas: Greater Manchester, Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan, Bury, Preston, Liverpool, Lancaster, Blackpool, Lancashire, Merseyside, North West, Chorley.
Other relevant job titles Development Engineer, Research Engineer, Electronics Engineer.