Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC)
Mechanical Design Engineer - M&E Contractor - Leicester - £30-40k + Car + Package
A highly successful Leicester based M&E contractor are looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
They mainly complete Mechanical Services projects within the educational, commercial and industrial sectors.
Your new role
You will support the Senior Engineer on the design of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning for a wide variety of projects. The Mechanical designer must ensure that designs are produced in line with the final design specification agreed between the client. You will be responsible for creating mechanical services drawings in AutoCAD, engineering calculations in Hevacomp, attending client meetings / site surveys.
From time to time you will be expected to be involved in some estimating / tendering for projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC/HND in Mechanical / Building Services Engineering
- At least 1-2 years' experience in Building Services
- You will need an excellent understanding and knowledge of mechanical systems (HVAC ) with a history of experience in the appropriate disciplines
- AutoCAD, Hevacomp / IES software experience
- Full understanding of current British Standards and associated Legislation
What you'll get in return
- £25,000 - 35,000
- Company Pension
- Private medical (after probation)
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Support from a team of Chartered Engineer's
- Opportunities for progression through training / development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.