Revit MEP / BIM Manager
Revit MEP Technician / BIM Manager - Small M&E Contractor - Northampton - Salary Up to £50k
Your new company
A small Mechanical Building Services contractor based in the heart of Northampton. Their reputation has been achieved through a high quality, results orientated approach combined with today's growing emphasis on energy efficiency, energy conservation and other environmental issues.
They are looking for an experienced Revit Technician / BIM Manager to develop BIM capabilities within the company.
Your new role / Person Specification
- This role will suit an experienced BIM Co-ordinator with a minimum of 5 years' experience in Building Services.
- This individual will have worked for a Contracting organisation or Consultant and ideally will be qualified to HNC level.
- This role will require an in depth knowledge of Auto-Cad 2014 and Revit MEP software
- This role will suit an individual who wishes to further their career as a BIM champion on a wide range of prestigious projects.
- The ideal candidate will have flair and personality who would be able to take a leading role in the development of the organisation's in-house BIM capabilities.
- This role will present the opportunity to interface with external Architects and project teams as our lead co-ordinator.
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to £50,000
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Private Health Care.
- Pension Scheme with Employer contribution.
- An excellent working environment, opportunities for career progression and further technical and personal development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.