Junior Project Planner
Our client is a leading off-site building solutions construction company who design, manufacture and construct modular pods for projects across the UK. They work in the education, residential and hotel sectors, as well as custodial, military and student accommodation, offices and retail outlets.
They are looking to hire a Junior Project Planner to support & assist the planning function in the development, implementing & close management of the project programmes, the client is looking for someone that will be a key player in the construction phases of New Build Contracts including Design Manufacturing & Construction.
• Maintain & Update programmes to reflect actual and forecast positions with progress, resource and cost data.
• Develop the project & programme using network and critical path analysis.
• Interface with design, manufacturing and construction delivery teams and other third parties in planning & project controls issues.
• Schedule resource and cost information into programme management and planning.
• Working with the department heads and construction delivery teams to find ways to improve project programmes.
• Baseline and analyse ongoing project progress performance, assessing time related risks and the impact to programme.
• A good understanding of the construction industry, including design, procurement, production & commissioning process.
• Possess a good knowledge and experience with MS Project & Asta
• Strong IT Skills – must have experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Adobe.
• Strong communication skills, capable of working as part of a multifunction team.
• A proactive team player who is assertive & who possess strong negotiation skills.
For further information on the position above, please apply with your C.V or send your C.V direct to Bradley.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Junior Project Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly