CAD / Revit Technician (MEP)
A CAD/ Revit MEP Technician required for a Building Services contractor based in Derby
Your new company
Your new company are a very well established Mechanical Building Services contractor based North of Derby. They specialise mainly in High Rise, Residential, Commercial and Retail projects.
Your new role
- Lead the production of Revit MEP Models & CAD.
- Work with an established team of expert engineers
- Work closely with colleagues from various different disciplines.
- Produce and supervise the production of detailed 2D CAD general assemblies.
- Produce design coordinated 3D BIM models using Revit into our current design practices.
- Mentor junior CAD staff in the use of Revit.
What you'll need to succeed
- Accredited with a relevant HNC/HND (or equivalent)
- Strong practical experience of using Revit MEP in a Building Services role.
- Highly organised and efficient at planning and organising workload.
- Communicate effectively with engineering and AutoCAD specialists.
- Sound knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit. *Good understanding of M&E Building Services & CAD Coordination
What you'll get in return
- £30,000 - 40,000
- Company Pension
- 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.