Mechanical Estimator (HVAC)
Mechanical Estimator (Building Services) - Sleaford - £40-45k
Your new company
A Building Services contractor based in Sleaford are looking for a Mechanical Estimator to join their team. They offer turnkey mechanical and electrical packages to MOD/MOJ, Industrial, Commercial, Educational, Retail and Leisure organisations.
Your new role
- Reporting directly to the estimating manager
- Estimating for projects valuing up to £500,000 - £2million
- Estimating for all Mechanical services (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Public Health etc)
- Working on projects on a wide range of industry sectors (commercial offices, student accommodation, distribution centres, schools/universities etc)
- Using Cypher estimating software Negotiating with suppliers to find the best rates in order to be more competitive
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 1-2 years' experience as a Mechanical Estimator in Building Services (HVAC)
- You will need to have time served qualification in the electrical or mechanical construction industry
- A wealth of knowledge within the M&E sector.
- Good knowledge of the local market and suppliers for materials, products, prices and commercial awareness.
- Cypher estimating software experience (training can be provided)
- A full and clean drivers licence, City and Guilds trained ability to use estimating
- Cypher software training will be given if required) Design experience preferred
What you'll get in return
- Annual salary of £40,000 - 45,000 (negotiable)
- Company pension contribution,
- Private health care.
- Company mobile phone
- 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097