Intermediate Electrical Engineer - TOP UK M&E Contractor
Our client is currently looking for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer for our Waste to Energy Plant based in Warwickshire.
- The successful candidate will support the Project Manager and will ensure the following:
- To plan the development of the project, with the responsibility of operational engineering issues.
- To prepare reports and front end studies including capital cost estimates, project schedules, material take off’s and out to tender schedules.
- To prepare technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
- Keeping up to date with the delivery schedule to control deliveries.
- Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through the request for information (RFI) system.
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
- Producing look ahead programs to assist production.
- Preparing method statements and risk assessments (with construction team) for production activities.
- Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging.
- Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical and commercial issues.
- 4-5 years’ post graduate Electrical Construction experience.
- Construction based experience.
- Experience working with fire alarms, small power & lighting etc. packages.
- Management of Sub-Contract packages.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- First class report writing, presentation and negotiation skills.