BIM / Revit Coordinator (MEP)
BIM / Revit Coordinator for a large M&E Contractor - £45-60k + Package
One of the UK's largest M&E Contractors are looking for an experienced BIM / Revit Coordinator to take on a lead role within their design team.
Your main responsibilities will include production of all working technical drawings, preparation of clash detection files, Revit models/CAD drawings from stage 3 through to Stage 5 construction. Due to their varied workload, you will have the opportunity to gain experience on a wide range schemes including multi-million£ residential, hotel & leisure, education, commercial, health, pharmaceutical and industrial projects. This is a permanent position with strong career prospects.
- 3-5 years design office experience with a consultancy or contractor, working alongside architects and structural engineers
- Proficiency in using Revit MEP and AutoCAD
- Experience of working with detailed construction drawings desirable -
- Experience with Solibri/Naviworks desirable -
- Good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements -
- Excellent communication skills -
- Full clean UK driving license
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday + 8 days public holidays
- Profit related pay scheme.
- Private Health Care. Life insurance.
- Pension Scheme with 5% Employer contribution.
- An excellent working environment, opportunities for career progression and further technical and personal development.
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097