Temp Maintenance Scheduler
Temporary Maintenance Scheduler
Your new company
This nationally recognised organisation specialises in Facilities management, home building and property and housing maintenance. They have up to 22 sectors including residential, retail, offices and local government just to name a few. They believe in equality and diversity and maintaining a safe environment as well as recruiting the best talent. As they offer award schemes, employee benefits and progression.
Your new role
- Managing scheduling
- Maintain effective work systems, ensuring that all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional manner to meet audit requirements
- Deal with all routine queries so that an appropriate response is provided
- Responding to all clients, residential and other enquires on the phone and via email in a professional manner with a high level of customer services
- Closing all enquiries within the service level agreement set to the business
- Organise events, travel, accommodation etc.
- Support the Office Manager with ad hoc or project based administration
What you'll need to succeed
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Good standard of education
- Previous administrative experience
- Must be IT literate with understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Efficient and professional approach with the ability to multi-task
- Possess strong communication, organisational and time management skills
- General willingness to be helpful, enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team
What you'll get in return
Up to 28 days holiday and the opportunity to work for an amazing organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Temp Maintenance Scheduler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly