Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC)
Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC) - Lincolnshire - £35-50k - Building Services Contractor
Your new company
A Mechanical and Electrical building services contractor based in Lincolnshire are looking for a Mechanical
Design Engineer (HVAC) to join their established design team.
They are responsible for the design & build of a wide range of mechanical services projects to clients in the education, commercial, leisure and residential sectors.
Your new role
- Design of Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning systems for a wide range of building types
- Manage mechanical services design projects
- Mentor and train junior members of the team
- Acting as Project Leader on selected projects
- Attending principle meetings and making client presentations on selected projects
- You will be client facing and involved in all stages of the projects
- Producing drawings and specifications
- Producing calculations or guiding others to complete them
- Work closely with the onsite delivery team and estimating team.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- A minimum of 4 years' experience of mechanical design in building services industry
- Customer facing
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit, Hevacomp design software
- Knowledge of British and European Standards, Building Regulations documents, CIBSE guidelines etc.
What you'll get in return
- Salary £30,000, - £50,000 + Benefits
- Company pension contribution
- Private Healthcare
- Lunch provided daily
- 24 days holiday + 8 stats
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097