Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC)
Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC) - Lincolnshire - £35-50k - Building Services Contractor
Your new company
A Mechanical and Electrical building services contractor based in Lincolnshire are looking for a Mechanical
Design Engineer (HVAC) to join their established design team.
They are responsible for the design & build of a wide range of mechanical services projects to clients in the education, commercial, leisure and residential sectors.
Your new role
- Design of Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning systems for a wide range of building types
- Manage mechanical services design projects
- Mentor and train junior members of the team
- Acting as Project Leader on selected projects
- Attending principle meetings and making client presentations on selected projects
- You will be client facing and involved in all stages of the projects
- Producing drawings and specifications
- Producing calculations or guiding others to complete them
- Work closely with the onsite delivery team and estimating team.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- A minimum of 4 years' experience of mechanical design in building services industry
- Customer facing
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit, Hevacomp design software
- Knowledge of British and European Standards, Building Regulations documents, CIBSE guidelines etc.
What you'll get in return
- Salary £30,000, - £50,000 + Benefits
- Company pension contribution
- Private Healthcare
- Lunch provided daily
- 24 days holiday + 8 stats
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097
Apply for Mechanical Design Engineer (HVAC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly