Facilities & Contracts Officer
7 days left
- Job Type
Facilities & Contracts Officer - South Yorkshire £24,000-£28,000 DOE - 12 Month FTC
Your new company
My client is a public-sector organisation who are looking for a Facilities & Contracts Officer within their Estates & Facilities department for a 12-month FTC the role will oversee the management of contracts, Risk assessments, performance and reviews of policies & procedures.
Your new role
- You will manage Planning processes which will include capital works and repairs
- Process reviews
- Manage utilities, PO's Invoices & Requisitions
- Main point of contact for the Estates & Facilities department with issues related to Rick & performance and contracts
- Develop, Maintain and review policies and procedures within the Estates department
- Negotiations of contracts
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you will hold a relevant Facilities or Property related qualification and ideally have experience working within a public-sector organisation in a similar role managing contracts & conducting risk assessments.
What you'll get in return
This role is a 12-month FTC which has the opportunity of becoming permanent after the contract ends. The salary is being offered at between £24,000 - £28,000 Dependant on Experience they offer a flexible working policy and have a generous holiday and Pension contributions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Facilities & Contracts Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly