Your New Role
- Undertaking the day to day maintenance tasks, both reactive and planned
- Monitoring the building management system (BMS) and other diagnostic tools
- Attending site on a call-out basis out of normal hours (24/7) as and when required and carry out repair work as necessary.
- Effectively recording maintenance / performance information, updating estate records
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within an commercial environment
- Multi-skilled technician with a good broad level of knowledge and experience of related facilities /estates/ engineering services.
- Experience of managing heating and water systems in large establishment
- City and Guilds in Mechanical Engineering or ONC in similar trade certificate or relevant plumbing qualifications
- Clean driving license - on call and out of hours working required to support site/provide emergency response
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Maintenance Plumber
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly