Mechanical Estimator (HVAC)
Mechanical HVAC Estimator - Small Nottingham Based Contractor - up to £40k + Car
Your new company
A small Mechanical Contractor based in Nottingham who work mainly on refurbishment projects for schools, universities and hospitals. They have developed an excellent reputation with their current client based and enjoy a great deal of repeat business. Due to increased work load and the capacity to take on more projects, they require a Mechanical Estimator to join their team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the tendering of mechanical services (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) projects for a wide range of refurbishment and upgrade projects for local schools/universities, hospitals, care homes, office blocks and retail units. Projects will vary in size and value but typically range from £50k to 500k.
Good knowledge of local mechanical wholesalers/distributors would be advantageous in order to negotiate the best rates. You must have good knowledge of HVAC systems and be able to interpret drawings and perform 'take offs'.
What you'll need to succeed
- Time served plumber / mechanical engineer
- HNC/HND Mechanical Engineering/ Building Services
- Previous experience estimating for mechanical building services projects (HVAC)
- Experience on projects up to £500k
- Able to interpret Mechanical Services drawings and perform take offs
- Good knowledge of local wholesalers (desirable)
- Project/Contracts Management experience would be advantageous
- Mechanical Design Experience (desirable)
What you'll get in return
- £35,000 - 40,000 salary
- Car/Car Allowance
- Company pension contribution
- 28 days holiday
For more information, please call Ben Fox on 0116 253 8097