Building Services Manager - Main Contractor
Our client are a leading Irish Main Contractor with operations across the UK, Ireland and Mainland Europe. They now seek a Building Services Manager on a full-time basis in Dublin.
Reporting to the Regional Director, the Building Services Manager has responsibility for the delivery of Building Services systems across large and or multiple smaller scale projects that are on time, on budget and meet the companies Zero objectives of Safety, Quality and Energy.
- Promote the application of the Building Services Department Management Systems and Procedures providing technical support, guidance and direction in overall Delivery of Projects
- Support the Building Services "Value Proposition" and its alignment with the Business Units and Companies Vision, Values and Ambition Objectives
- Support delivery of the Building Services Strategy Plan and objectives
- Support all aspects of the Tender and Bid for the MEP Technical and Commercial Strategy is carried out in accordance with the Companies Pre Construction Manual Procedures
- Support the tender and award of MEP packages in accordance with the required contract PRE-CONSTRUCTION and procurement strategy, and objectives
- Ensure Temporary Electrical requirements for their projects including load and energy assessments are in line with the Management System Guidelines
- Take responsibility for MEP Project delivery as part of the overall project team
- Support the planning for key building services resources to manage delivery of projects
- Ensure Managing of MEP elements on their contracts is in accordance with the full suite of Building Services Management Guidance documentation and specific Project Execution Plans (PEP)
- Ensure the finalisation of Building Services Installation and Commissioning programmes are aligned and integrated with the main Construction Programme
- Ensure early involvement and liaison with the Utility companies to ensure their infrastructural and interface requirements are communicated and adhered to
- Ensure the process of tracking of equipment & plant from submittal approvals / samples and mock ups / ordering / FAT's / delivery and quality checks is carefully managed
- Ensure focus and recognition of key risks presenting to the project delivery by way of programme, contractual or commercial matters arising with mitigation plans in place
- Ensure Management of the formal QMS snagging / quality walk downs and associated progressive inspection and sign off of the MEP Installation's
- Ensure management of the MEP Start Up and Control of Live Energies in accordance with the Company Guidelines
- Ensure development and implementation of site specific ITP & Commissioning/Handover Plans" are carried out with the MEP Contractors
- Ensure that the Water Management Plan is in place across all projects
- Promote the clients Brand and offering by maintaining and building relations with key Project stakeholders including Clients, Architects, MEP Consultants and Supply Chain
The client are willing to offer a very competitive remuneration package for a candidate with the desired experience.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0044208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE